Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Treasure in a field

I don't want to be a "lukewarm" follower of God, but am I really willing to give up everything.  In the parable, a man found treasure in a field, and sold everything he had to buy the field with the treasure of much greater value. Am I willing to give up everything I have? Even our savings we've worked years for and give us a secure future? I know that the kingdom of heaven is much more valuable than anything I could have here on earth.  Am I willing to risk and sacrifice for Jesus?

On another note, made "Oopsie Pizza" from Girl Gone Primal two nights ago... with goat cheese, red pepper, spinach, ham and prosciutto.  The crust is eggs and cheese-- I'm amazed it turned out!  A flaky dryish texture like a pastry.

http://girlgoneprimal.blogspot.com/2010/02/lament-plus-recipe-oopsie-pizza.html

Last night, pork chops pan fried, then added a little red wine, vegetable stock, and Dijon mustard to the skillet (without the pork chops in it) to make a sauce.  Also sauteed bok choy and red pepper with ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment